Monday 12 January 2015

Filming: day 2

We have now finished all of our filming for our opening title sequence, all we need to do is to put everything together, edit, add the titles, add the backing track, and add the digetic sound. We had a struggle with angles. we knew what shots we wanted, but we didn't know how was best to create them when it came to shooting. Megan was the camera person for most of the shots. The only time i have had to get behind the camera is when you see someones hands. I don't like my hands and nails, but Megan has nice hands and nails, but didn't want to be in front of the camera. We solved this by making Megan my 'hand double' and used her hands for all the clips where her gloves are off. I decided to wear leather gloves for most of my shots so you can't tell who's hands they are when they are covered. This is the last shot we done. We had to make this our last shot as I had to get water thrown over me to make it look like I have been dragged out of the river by the police after she committed "suicide". It was a really cold day we were filming on, and the ground was frosty, so we had to tip warm water over me, and we only had one take to film it because I was really cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment